The 62nd Israel Annual Conference on Aerospace Sciences will take place on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Tel-Aviv, and on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. The conference constitutes a forum for presenting and discussing recent advances in all areas of aerospace sciences.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
This year the submission requirement is ABSTRACT ONLY.
Abstracts (800-2000 words) are to be submitted by December 20, 2022 via the conference website, https://iacas.technion.ac.il/submit-an-abstract/ . All accepted abstracts must be presented in person at the conference in English.
- Abstract Submission Deadline – December 20, 2022
- Acceptance Notification – 4th January 2023
- Note: Full Paper Submission is not mandatory for this conference. Authors of accepted abstracts may choose to submit full papers to be accessible for purchase online (Proceedings.com) and/or indexed (Scopus).
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
IACAS-62nd is soliciting abstracts in the following disciplines:
- Data Sciences and Cyber Security
- Environmental Flows
- Flight Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Heat Transfer
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Measurement Techniques and Diagnostics
- Numerical Methods and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Rarefied gas flows
- Space Sciencesת
- Systems Engineering and Platform Integration
- Wind Tunnel Testing
This year the submission requirement is ABSTRACT ONLY. Authors of accepted abstracts may choose to submit full papers to be accessible for purchase online (Proceedings.com) and/or indexed (Scopus).
STUDENT PROJECT AND PAPER COMPETITION
The conference hosts an annual student competition. The competition is open to individuals or groups of undergraduate students, with projects in all areas of aerospace sciences conducted in an academic institute.
Prizes will be awarded for exceptional projects.
Assoc. Prof. Beni Cukurel, Chair of the 62nd IACAS Program Committee
c/o Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +972-4-8292974 | Fax: +972-4-8292030 | Website: iacas.technion.ac.il
Please note: All information regarding the conference will be distributed electronically via the conference mailing list.
Join the conference mailing list, or send your full name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org