The 59th Israel Annual Conference on Aerospace Sciences will take place on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 in Tel Aviv, and Thursday, March 7, 2019, at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
The conference constitutes a forum for presenting and discussing recent advances in all areas of aerospace sciences, and, in particular:
- Aerodynamics, Fluid Dynamics, and Aeroacoustics
- Aerospace Design, Manufacturing, and Maintenance
- Aerospace Systems Testing and Measurement Techniques
- Air-Breathing and Rocket Propulsion
- Aircraft Structures and Fatigue Life Evaluation
- All-Electric Aerospace Vehicles
- Astrodynamics and Space Systems
- Autonomous Systems and Avionics
- Combustion and Reactive Flows
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Cyber Security in Aerospace
- Flight Mechanics, Performance, Modelling, and Simulation
- Flight Testing and Evaluation of Aerospace Systems
- Fluid Mechanics and Flow Control
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Industrial Projects – Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Multi-Disciplinary Analysis and Optimization
- Parameter Estimation, Fault Detection, and Isolation
- Solid Mechanics and Aerospace Materials
- Structural Mechanics and Dynamics
- Student Project Competition
- Systems Engineering
- V/STOL Configurations
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers covering basic and applied research. Conference proceedings will be available in electronic form.
Student Project Competition
The conference hosts an annual student project competition. The competition is open to individuals or groups of undergraduate students with projects in all areas of aerospace sciences, conducted in an academic institute. To enter the competition, the paper should be classified upon submission as an undergraduate ‘student project’. Details about the competition can be found on the conference website at iacas.technion.ac.il/student-competition
Procedures for Submission
- Full paper drafts ( 30 pages max.), or extended abstracts (containing sufficient information to evaluate the work – at least 1000 words, plus figures and tables), written in English, should be submitted through this link on the conference website, iacas.technion.ac.il/submit-a-paper, by September 16, 2018. A signed Security Clearance Form (available on the same site) is a prerequisite for submission.
- Papers will be judged based on their scientific and technical content, relevance to the scope of the conference and originality. Preference will be given to full paper drafts. Following the reviewing process, near the end of November 2018, the authors will be notified whether their papers have been accepted.
- Final manuscripts of accepted papers, together with text-based abstracts, should be uploaded through the conference paper management site by January 8, 2019.
Manuscript and text-based abstract preparation and formatting instructions are available on the conference website. Please note that the conference enforces the “no paper no podium” rule.
Dr. Agnes Cohen, Chair of the 59th IACAS Program Committee
c/o Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +972-4-8292713 | Fax: +972-4-8292030 | Website: iacas.technion.ac.il
Please note: All information regarding the conference will be distributed electronically via the conference mailing list.
Join the conference mailing list, or send your full name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org